While debugging a grossly complicated Excel 2010 workbook my Immediate window disappeared completely. If it ever happens to you, here’s an easy way to get it back:
- Open the VBE and select Tools, Options
- Select the Docking tab and make sure the window in question has no checkmark in that tab
- Close the options window. If you don’t see it yet, select Window, Cascade.
- Now open the Options dialog again and check the docking property of the window you just (hopefully) got back.
- Drag it to where you want it docked.
Done! Now get back to work!